Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Bronco


This is my baby Brono. I have always wanted a Boston Terrier and I finally convinced Michael to get one. He wanted a Jack Russell Terrier and I refused, they are way too HYPER. Bronco is 4 months old and such a smart dog. He can sit, lay down and give is paw. Michaels is a great trainer and his next trick is to get beer out of the fridge, although I think that may take a while.
Bronco totally has it made just like any other dog. Although he gets to ride around all day with Michael and play at the barns with other dogs. We always take him with us, he is very rarely left home by himself. Just way too spoiled! Yes I guess you could say I am a little jealous!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

did you ditch corona with your parents?? I am trying to get heather started on blogging, i even set one up for her... its
http://heathereday.blogspot.com/ and her email is hday0522@gmail.com